Me

Me
just Me

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm back....

Well by the kind encouragement and support I've remembered that I have a blog.  This time of year sucks for me.  January 3rd is the 3 year anniversary of our daughters death and I'm just a mess from Christmas to their birthday in February. I don't have a lot of time right now, my almost 4 year old as dance class this afternoon.  Even with my husbands past we try to give her as much of a normal life as possible.  Its not easy ,of coarse, we had set up arrangements with her school so that her father could come to all her school functions.  Sadly after a few of the parents remembered my husbands past they freaked out and refused to talk to us. We tried to make it very clear that we are present and open for all inquiries.  They even called his PO and did not like his answers because his PO says that as long as I'm there he is ok with us doing anything that "normal" parents do, ie school confinses' and other outings.  The  school system decided that it would be to much hassle to deal with frightened or angry parents, so now he is not aloud to set foot on school grounds with out prior written permission from the principle or school board.  And before that happens school has to send a letter to EVERY SINGLE parent of EVERY SINGLE child in the school even if those children will not be involved in that particular activity.  Its upsetting and annoying but its life I guess.  Well more later gotta get childling dressed for dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment