Me

Me
just Me

Friday, January 6, 2012

Just another day...

No big deals, nothing really happening, but if I don't remember to write each day I'll soon forget to do it at all.  I'm so tired and I don't know if its the depression or what but it sucks!!  I'm watching a Criminal Minds marathon on A&E, gotta say I love this show. At least its better than some of the others.  I really wish that television shows would not portray EVERY sex offender as a pedophile and a predator who just sits around looking for a new victim.  Its just not true, even with the levels they have instituted are not always right.  But once that person has that label its almost impossible to rejoin and prosper in any way in this society.  Oh I have written a few papers for school and just random, I think I'll post theses here as well.  Hopefully it should be interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment