Me

Me
just Me

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dance Class....

Ok, so I'm posting this before I forget completely.  My almost 4 yr old daughter is in dance.  She loves it, and its really good for her physical delays.  Last week there was not a huge snow storm, at least not my this regions standards, but a decent amount none-the-less.  I did not want to drive in it so my husband drove us.  He choose to wonder other shops around the school when I dropped our daughter off.  Only at the time of pick up did he come into the building, and he stayed right by the door to stay out of the way of all the kid-lets and the mommas.
Well guess what we got this weekend?  That's right folks! We got a call from hubby's PO.  Someone recognized my poor hubby and called his PO.  I'm sure the good little person thought they were alerting the officials of a probation violation or something and that the big mean dangerous man was sure to be arrested.  This of course did not happen.  His PO was fine with him being there, as long as I'm with him he is fine.  Birthday parties, church, schools, community events its all good as long as I'm there.  What a huge relief it is to be working with someone who is sane and rational. 
Never the less he has decided to not go to any more of her classes because he doesn't want to be forbidden to go to her dance recital.  He has been forcibly kept away from so much of his older kids lives that he just doesn't want that to happen again. 

I guess I don't really have any more whining to do right now.  I've been so numb recently I don't know how to describe it.  Everything seems so flat and dull. I'm restless but have any ambition to do anything differently.  I've got SOOO much stuff I should or could be doing but I'm just not.  SIGH.  I hate depression... 

No comments:

Post a Comment