Me

Me
just Me

Friday, March 22, 2013

It will never end... sigh

Well this last few weeks have been so much fun, and so busy... wait not really.  We did have a bit of fun with my daughter being in the American Girls Fashion show, BUT our car died, and then  my husband's grandfather died and we have had my mother in law and brother in law staying with us for about two weeks now.  They just left for Florida this evening.  The most annoying thing is that we don't have a car, and we are borrowing a truck from my husbands ex wife, which is really sweet of her, but I'm not super confident in driving the big rear wheel drive truck and so my husband, who usually drives when we drop her off and pick her up from head start and now some "concerned" parent just had to call in and say that they felt that he was "hanging out" or behaving "suspiciously".  So his PO calls and asks what he was doing and he says just drooping our daughter off and picking her up like normal.  He is so annoyed about this that he has decided as soon as we have our own car again that he is not going to drive us any more because he just doesn't want her getting ridiculed in school because of who her dad is.  SIGH... GIRRR.. People NEED to calm the crap down!  SIGH... it just wont go away and people wont ease up.  I almost want to type up a little flyer and tell people about every thing, and tell them all to ASK me if they have any questions or concerns...But I know that it just wont help... SIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment